As per the provisions of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSI-CE) this Website hereby notifies Users, in this section, of the cookies used and the cookies policy.
- Name: CHIEMIVALL, SL.
- Address: C. Mecànica 8 - P.I. Santa Rita | 08755 CASTELLBISBAL (Barcelona)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Supply of activated carbon in bulk
You can contact CHIEMIVALL, SL regarding any issues associated with this cookies policy at the following email address: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are files downloaded to and stored on the User’s computer to access specific websites, to store and access information on the browsing habits of that machine. Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet and have advantages in providing interactive services, facilitating browsing and usability of www.carbonactivo.com, hereinafter the “Website”. Remember, cookies can’t damage your computer equipment and by accepting them, you are helping us identify and address errors. Your browser may also have the option to be more specific about which types of cookies you want to accept and which ones you don’t. Specifically, you can normally accept some of the following options:
- Block all cookies from certain domains.
- Block third-party cookies.
- Accept non-persistent cookies (those erased when you close the browser).
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
This link takes you to the cookies guide published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AGPD). http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/canaldocumentacion/publicaciones/common/Guias/Guia_Cookies.pdf (in Spanish).
Plus, as an Internet user, you may remove all the information stored regarding your browsing habits, and the profile generated based on your habits, for free, directly at https://www.google.com/settings/ads/preferences?hl=es.
What type of cookies do we use?
Session cookies: These are only saved and valid temporarily. These cookies do not save any information on your computer hard drive permanently.
Browsing cookies: The main purpose of these cookies is to avoid showing Users recommendations not in line with their interests / and offer them personalised, targeted sales offers.
These cookies are based on temporary monitoring of the User’s browsing. Users may block this type of cookies before browsing other pages on the Website.
Statistics cookies: These provide the following information:
Date and time you last visited the Website.
The contents you chose to access last time you visited the Website.
To compile usage statistics for this Website, we use statistical tools with a scope limited to the purposes described in the previous paragraph, in order to find out how often our visitors return to the site and the contents they are most interested in. This way, we can concentrate our efforts on improving the most commonly visited areas and make it easier for users to find what they’re looking for.
Analysis cookies: These allow those in charge of the cookies to monitor and analyse Users’ behaviour on the site they are linked to in order to monitor and compile statistical information regarding activity, to ensure Users get the best possible service. They collect information regarding how Users browse the site, which sections they use most, the products they look at, the time of day, language, etc. The information collected by this type of cookies is used to measure activity on Website and to create anonymous browsing profiles for Users in order to implement improvements by analysing the data on how users use the service.
- Google Analytics: This Website uses analysis services, specifically Google Analytics, to help analyse how users use the Website and improve its usability, but under no circumstances is data associated that can identify users. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. A list of the types of cookies Google uses is available here. More information: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Third-party cookies: This Website may use information from your visit for assessments and statistical calculations of anonymous data, as well as to ensure continuity of service or to improve the site. Said information will not be used for any other purpose.
This Website uses the remarketing function, for which we collect information on your browsing habits to offer you advertisements regarding our products and/or services you showed interest in. Likewise, we may show you advertising on our products and/or services when you visit other sites that belong to the Google display network and/or similar networks.
Additionally, on certain occasions we may show you content on our page from third parties, for example, YouTube videos. These third parties may install cookies that are beyond our control.
Notwithstanding the above, you can set your browser to notify you when cookies are installed so you can block them. However, blocking cookies may affect the proper functioning of certain sections of the Website.
Please check your browser’s instructions and user manuals for more information:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to Tools, then Internet Options and then Privacy.
- If you use Firefox for Mac, go to Preferences, then Privacy and then Show Cookies; for Firefox for Windows, go to Tools, then Options, then Privacy and select Use personalised settings for history.
- If you use Safari, go to Preferences and then Privacy. If you use Google Chrome, go to Tools, then Options (Preferences on Mac), then Advanced and then choose Content settings in the Privacy section and tick Cookies in the Content settings box.
The information obtained from the cookies is used by the owner of the website and third-party recommenders the site owner has hired to show users advertising related to their preferences.
More information on cookies.
More information on cookies is available in the regulation published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency in its “Guía sobre el uso de las cookies“ (in Spanish) or online at http://www.aboutcookies.org/
Acceptance of Cookies policy
Accepting this cookies policy means you have been clearly and fully notified of the use of data storage and recovery devices (cookies) and that CHIEMIVALL, SL has your consent to use said devices, as established in article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSI-CE).